Coloring corner

Carlotta's Craft room

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Snowday!

A short post today.  We here in Massachusetts actually had a REAL snow day today. No school for the kids, sticky snow so that you could make a snowman if your heart desired.  A real stay in your pj's kinda day! What did I do? Yup colored up an awful cute Magnolia image and made my sister in laws birthday card! I know she'll like it because its her favorite colors.  Tell me what you think, I'm going to enter it in an anything goes challenge too.  It was just a nice relaxing day with my Copics and my kiddo.  Too bad he had to study most of the day for midterms.  Oh well, he gets to play enough! The image is Tilda with Tulips, colored with Copics and a little bling here and there.




Copics used:  Yikes->Dress, Bow, & Socks:  BG000, BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09, B28, B29, Shirt: V22, V28, BV31,BV00, Flowers: RV00, RV52, RV55, BV0000, BV01, BV02,BV31, BV34, G00, G40, G42, G46, Skin & hair:E00, E000,E11, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, R20.  To shade a bit and take the edge off I used C00, C2, C4 and W7.

I tend to keep the inside simple so that I can customize it to whom ever it is i'm giving it to.  Tomorrow I may even get to play a little more, who knows.  I definately need to do a little stash shopping. MarkerPop! will be a stop as I need to build up my Copic refill supplies.  I have a couple Crops coming up and a class so I want them all to be nice and juicy!  Have a nice rest of the week and if your getting snow, just remember.....No two snowflakes are alike!
Carpe Diem

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Love the card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. This is super cute!!!:) great job!
    Tabitha's Designs
    Your Magnolia Birthday Moderator :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty. Love the colors. Nice to have a snow day and HAVE to stay in. :) --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlotta, your card is sweet and adorable. The floral DP is delightful too. Hope your weather will be warmer :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Comments foster growth, interest and improvement. I would love to hear your comments.