Coloring corner

Carlotta's Craft room

Monday, September 23, 2013

Thankful for fall!

September 23,2014

I can't believe it's been so long since i've posted or felt crafty! with fall comes all that I love, the earthy colors, pumpkins, apple crisp, Halloween and Thanksgiving! Not to mention back to school! So I've decided today to clean my little craft room (Yes we all know it's little), place a Close to my heart order and prepare to craft the fall away! It seems that summer keeps us all just a little too far apart and a whole lot of busy! Football season and our New England Patriots, well that's a surfier combo to take over a Sunday afternoon! Back to comfort foods! Yum yum, that makes all this running even more tolerable! I wanted to share two pasta recipes with everyone that I found in the Taste of home 100 most requested recipes magazine from earlier this year. They have definately been a hit at my house.


                                   
They do well at the potluck's too. It's 58 degrees here today, I definately think i'm going to hot yoga tonight! Oh I almost forgot...For those who have asked were I purchased my pretty Copic Marker holders It was atGretchen Weller's Etsy store Stampin' Dog Designs. But I think she only takes orders by emailing her through the store first.  Another promise I am making is to color more! Halloween cards, Christmas cards, ect....I've got to get a move on! Well, that said, I guess i'm officially back! Happy Fall & Carpe Diem!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments foster growth, interest and improvement. I would love to hear your comments.